All-Star Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Championship Wrestling

Where Wrestling Happens

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09 Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09   Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

You can post your trash - talking stuff here.
Good Luck to everybody.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://acwrestling.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09   Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am

*The fans in the RAW Arena are waiting patiently as the titantron shows The Coach in the back with the Rock*

The Coach: Well, here I have with me, The People's Champ, The Rock!

*The fans cheer loudly*

The Rock: Finally, The Rock has come back to Monday Night RAW!!

*The Rock waits as the fans are still cheering and he is waiting for them to come down with a smile*

The Rock: Coach, you forgot one thing to say about The Rock. You forgot to say...the World Heavyweight Champion! See, The Rock doesn't need to beat a millionaire to prove a point. The Rock, has to keep his eyes open, because JBL could hide a lot of stuff in his big candy ass! As for Triple H, The Rock is not worried about him, Triple H wins his championships with honor (not like JBL).

The Coach: But Rock, my buddy...

The Rock: Whoaaa, Hold it there Coach. The Rock says you are not my buddy, and The Rock says he will never be The Rock's buddy. You know Coach, get your Candy Ass out of the camera. Sheeesh, The Rock can't believe the millions! and Millions! of people at home have to watch you speak, you worthless piece of shmit!

The Rock: The Rock has one final thing to say to JBL and Triple H and that you won't be the only people in the ring *wink* IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!!!

*The Rock raises his eyebrow and leaves the screen*
Back to top Go down
https://acwrestling.darkbb.com

Triple H Vs. The Rock Special Ref. The Rock 02/16/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Championship Wrestling :: E-Fed :: ACW :: RAW-
Jump to: